IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
HCMCOU offers the MBA in the two phases. The first phase courses will be delivered by HCMCOU, i.e. the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration program.
The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration program of Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) Open University is update, flexible, transferrable and practice oriented. The program builds on the knowledge, skills, and application in key management areas. It develops the leadership and strategic innovative mindsets, understanding and capabilities required in senior organizational roles.
2. Courses of the program
3. Requirements and schedules
· Bachelor degrees;
· Two-year experience in business
· IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
· Courses last 8 months, at weekends at 97 Vo Van Tan, District 3, or 35-37 Ho Hao Hon, District 1, HCMC.
HCMC Open University Graduate Diplomas in Business Administration will be granted to those who completed successfully the courses of the program.
5. Development pathway
· Diploma holders can continue studying the second phase leading to MBA at HCMC Open University;
· or MBA specializing in Strategic Human Resource Management at University of Southern Queensland, Australia;
· or MA in Financial and managerial accounting at Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany and the others.
- November, 2018
- April, August and December from 2019.
Graduate School, HCMC Open University
Room 210, 97 Vo Van Tan, Dist. 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Tel: 84-28-39300947, 39300946