Course code: ECO501
No. of credits: 4 credits
1. COURSE OVERVIEW
This foundation course provides learners with advanced knowledge of research methodology so that they can conduct research in different areas of interest in the field of TESOL. It enables learners to independently design, carry out, and write up their research towards the end of their MA studies. The topics covered in the course include quantitative and qualitative research, main steps in the process of research, research design, and research ethics.
2. COURSE OBJECTIVES
- To consolidate philosophical knowledge for research in the social sciences - humanities; raise awareness of the philosophical theoretical basis of the Vietnamese revolutionary way, especially the Vietnamese revolutionary way in the modern era.
- Complete and improve philosophical knowledge in the program of political theory at the undergraduate level to meet the training requirements of the social sciences - humanities at the graduate level.
3. TOPIC DESCRIPTIONS
- Concept of philosophy
- Theory of socio-economic morphology
- Political philosophy
- Social consciousness
- Philosophy about people.
- The Philosophy curriculum is issued by the Ministry of Education and Training.
- The Philosophy Curriculum is issued by the Ministry of Education and Training.
- References follow the instructions of the instructor..
5.1 Midterm (40%)
- Participation (10%)
- Essay (done independently for each student) (30%)
5.2 Final (60%)
6. STUDENT WORKLOAD
- Directed study: 60 periods
- Independent Study: 120 periods